X ARMOR TACTICAL HARNESS
Why Choose OneTigris® X-ARMOR Tactical Harness?
This canine armor will take the gear game to the next level. Constructed from rugged 1000D nylon, high precision lazer-cut MOLLE, with 6 high strength metal buckles, even the laziest potato dog will be transformed (visually) into a spartan beast. The X-ARMOR draws inspirations from reactive armors and mechas - heroes of robots - incorporating the elements of defense, protection, and mental preparedness into one unique design.
We’ve utilized hypalon material to take advantage of its excellent performance for the harness to be used in outdoor settings, lazer-cut MOLLE technology to eliminate the weight of excess fabric, and a full-body armor style to maximize coverage and protection.
The looped webbing enables MOLLE add-ons and morale patches, and the 2 grab handles offer effective canine control and mobility assistance when needed. Other details include excess strap clips, easy donning/doffing quick-release buckles that are fully adjustable, breathable nylon mesh lining, and a front chest no-pull leash attachment D-ring for traffic training/control. What we’re basically saying is this: If you’re looking to gear up your pup with style and functionality, the X-ARMOR is more than ready for service.
OneTigris® X-ARMOR Tactical Harness
| Strength & Durability - Rugged 1000D nylon with hypalon fabric for strong resistance to weathering/dirt/water/abrasion, mesh lining for breathability and better impact absorption
| Full-on Metal Power Boost - 6 strength tested quick-release metal buckles, 3 metal D-rings including a no-pull front chest leash attachment option
| Canine Control Handles - One vertical and one horizontal grab handle, useful for guiding your dog away from trouble or offering temporary mobility assistance (stairs, cars, outdoor activities, etc.)
| Snug-fit, No-slippage Design - Full body armor with an adjustable chest piece that doesn’t slide, prevents escape, and reduces cuts and bruises when playing outdoors
| MOLLE Compatibility - Lazer-cut MOLLE for add-on gear such as treat totes with large patch panels for morale patches and name tags
- Always measure your dog before making a purchase!
- OneTigris canine gear is scratch resistant, not scratch-proof or chew-proof.
- Adjust the straps for dogs with narrow neck/mid sections so they don’t easily slip out of the harness when pulling backwards.
- OneTigris harnesses are NOT designed to bear heavy weights and we advise against relying solely on the grab handle(s)to carry your dog.
- When loading up pouches for a dog harness or pack, for most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point load weights. This would be 5-6lb for a 50lb dog, or 2.5-3kg for a 25kg dog. Of course, the right amount depends on a number of factors, such as your dog's breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
- Take heed that it is against the law to misrepresent your pet as a service dog, SAR dog or other types of working dogs,and violators are subject to prosecution.
Materials: 1000D Nylon, Hypalon Fabric, Nylon Mesh, Metal Buckles, Metal D-rings
Size M - Neck Girth 16”-23”/40cm-58cm; Chest Girth 24”-32”/61cm-81cm; Back Length 14”/35cm, Chest Piece Length 15.5”-17”/39cm-32cm; Chest Piece Width 2.1”/5cm
Size L - Neck Girth 18”-25”/46cm-63cm; Chest Girth 27”-36”/68cm-91cm; Back Length 15.5”/39cm; Chest Piece Length 17”-18.5”/43cm-47cm, Chest Piece Width 2.4”/6cm
Size XL - Neck Girth 20”-29”/51cm-74cm; Chest Girth 31”-40”/79cm-102cm; Back Length 17”/43cm; Chest Piece Length 19”-21”/48cm-53cm; Chest Piece Width 2.6”/6.6cm
Weight: Size M 1.6lb/750g; Size L 2.3lb/1030g; Size XL 2.4lb/1100g
-Size M OneTigris® Metal Buckle 397lb/180kg; Front Chest D-ring 220 lbs /100 kg; Top/Back D-ring 440 lbs/200 kg
-Size L OneTigris® Metal Buckle 485lb/220kg; Front Chest D-ring 440 lbs /200 kg; Top/Back D-ring 400 lbs /200 kg
-Size XL OneTigris® Metal Buckle 485lb/220kg; Front Chest D-ring 440 lbs/ 200 kg; Top/Back D-ring 400 lbs/200 kg
OneTigris X-ARMOR Tactical Harness *1
OneTigris Logo Patch *1