Inspired by The Invictus Game that uses the power of sports to inspire recovery, rehabilitation and support for wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women, this support harness was designed with the same aim of encouragement and supportive spirit for our 4-legged companions. Built from 1000D nylon of rugged durability, it’s reinforced with quality metal accessories and UTX-Duraflex® quick-release buckles. The 360º support design offers multiple adjustment points, rear leg support straps, vertical and horizontal handles, and a front chest piece that doesn’t interfere with front leg movement. Available in multiple sizes, the INVICTUS Support Harness is mesh lined for breathability for daily use in all seasons, and the rear leg support straps can be removed/configured for more flexibility.
OneTigris INVICTUS Support Harness
- DURABILITY & BREATHABILITY: 1000D nylon of durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance with mesh lining for extra breathability for use all day, all seasons
- QUALITY METAL HARDWARE: Stainless steel D-rings with reinforced stitchwork for extra strength, and zinc alloy snap hooks for ease of removal of straps and configuration based on differing gear use needs
- 360º SUPPORT DESIGN: Comprehensive mobility assistance design with a snug-fit cut and separate front chest piece for even weight distribution, with adjustable straps, 3 grab handles, and rear leg straps
- CONFIGURABLE BUILD: Multifunctional design with both horizontal and vertical handles, detachable rear leg straps with anti-chafing sleeves, and an additional utility strap for use as a shoulder sling, simple leash, or harness lifting strap
- SUPPORT YOUR PUP: Ideal for senior dogs, dogs with joint pain, arthritis, or other mobility problems, post-surgery recovery, etc. to help them walk, ascend/descend, urinate or excrete
- Always measure your dog before making a purchase!
- OneTigris canine gear is scratch resistant, not scratch-proof or chew-proof.
- Suitable for senior or disabled dogs, dogs with leg injuries, arthritis, or hip dysplasia (CHD), and dogs in rehabilitation that require human assistance.
- Adjust the straps for dogs with narrow neck/mid sections so they don’t easily slip out of the harness when pulling backwards.
- Mobility assistance only. OneTigris harnesses are NOT designed to bear heavy weights and we advise against relying solely on the grab handle(s) to carry your dog.
- Check out the FAQs section at our official website for maintenance tips for OneTigris gear.
- Take heed that it is against the law to misrepresent your pet as a service dog, SAR dog or other types of working dogs,and violators are subject to prosecution.
Materials: 1000D Nylon, UTX-Duraflex® Buckles, Stainless Steel D-rings, Zinc Alloy Snap Hooks, Nylon Mesh
- Size S - Neck Girth 11”-17”/28cm-43cm; Chest Girth 15”-22”/38cm-56cm, Back Length 15.5”/39cm; Chest Piece Length 14”/35cm
- Size M - Neck Girth 16”-23”/40cm-58cm; Chest Girth 24”-32”/60cm-81cm; Back Length 17.5”/44cm; Chest Piece Length 16”/40cm
- Size L - Neck Girth 18”-25”/45cm-63cm; Chest Girth 27”-36”/68cm-91cm; Back Length 20”/51cm; Chest Piece Length 18”/46cm
Product Weight: Size S 1.5lb/700g, Size M 1.8lb/800g, Size L 2.2lb/1000g
- Size S - D-rings 121lb/55kg, UTX-Duraflex® Buckles 264lb/120kg
- Size M - D-rings 121lb/55kg, UTX-Duraflex® Buckles 264lb/120kg
- Size L - D-rings 143lb/65kg, UTX-Duraflex® Buckles 440lb/200kg
- OneTigris INVICTUS Support Harness *1
- OneTigris Logo Patch *1
A well-fitted harness or collar should allow enough room for you to fit your two fingers between the dog's body and the harness/collar. The dog harness should be 4 cm shorter than their back length.
Once you have the measurements, you can compare them with the size chart provided by the harness manufacturer. Always round up to the nearest size if your dog's measurements fall between two sizes, and adjust the harness according to the instructions provided to ensure a secure fit.
Remember, a correctly fitted harness should be snug but not too tight, and you should be able to fit two fingers between the harness and your dog's body at any point.
Caring for pet gear like harnesses, collars, leashes, and accessories made from durable materials such as nylon, Cordura, and Multicam fabric involves a few general guidelines to ensure they last longer and remain safe for your pet. Here's a basic care instruction outline for these items:
For Nylon Products (Harnesses, Collars, Leashes):
- Hand wash with mild detergent in warm water to remove dirt and odors.
- Use a soft brush to scrub away tough stains.
- Avoid bleach or other harsh chemicals that can degrade the material.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residues.
- Air dry by hanging or laying out flat away from direct sunlight, as UV rays can weaken the fibers over time.
- Do not use a high-heat setting on a dryer, as this can melt or warp the material.
- Inspect regularly for signs of wear and tear, especially around the buckles and adjustment points.
- Avoid excessive pulling or strain on buckles and attachment points.
- Store in a dry, cool place when not in use to prevent mildew or material degradation.
For Cordura and Multicam Fabric Items:
Cordura and Multicam fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Gently brush off any loose dirt or debris.
- Clean with a sponge or soft cloth dampened with water and, if necessary, a mild soap.
- For stubborn stains, use a soft-bristled brush to gently scrub.
- Avoid soaking these materials as it may affect the integrity of the fabric coatings.
- Air dry by laying the item flat or hanging it up.
- Do not expose to direct heat or sunlight for extended periods.
- Regularly inspect for damage to ensure the safety and comfort of your pet.
- Look for loose threads or abrasions that may need to be repaired.
- Avoid storing in damp or humid conditions to prevent mold or mildew.
For All Items:
- Wipe down any metal parts to prevent rust or corrosion.
- Ensure that buckles and clips function properly and are not damaged.
- Lubricate any moving parts if necessary to keep them working smoothly.
- Before each use, check for any signs of wear or damage.
- Replace the item if any part of it seems unreliable or unsafe for your pet.
- Dragging the gear on rough surfaces which can cause premature wear.
- Letting your pet chew on the gear, as this can cause damage that may lead to failure.
- If the material is torn or the stitching comes undone, consider having it professionally repaired to maintain its strength and functionality.
By following these care instructions, your pet's harnesses, collars, leashes, and accessories should remain in good condition, ensuring they are safe and comfortable for your pet to use.