HI-VIS DOG PATCH
Why Choose OneTigris Hi-Vis Orange & Black Dog Patches?
These canine patches will totally rock the gear they’re attached to, featuring unique designs that alert passersby to stay clear, with high quality nylon fabric and 3M™ light-reflective material to stand out in low light conditions.
Using high precision technology to give the military patches a bold and modern look with a neat finish, and the contrasting orange and black shades send out one clear message: canine coming through. These patches are great for slapping onto a dog vest, harness or pouch, and come in different shapes so you can fill up all the patch panels.
Patch lovers, you got 4 options to choose from: “Do Not Separate Dog From Handler”, “Keep Your Distance”, “Do Not Touch”, and “Double Danger.”
OneTigris Hi-Vis Orange & Black canine Patches
- Safety & Durability - Rugged nylon fabric with 3M™ light-reflective material for use during the day and in the night for hi-vis functionality
- Technology - Sleek design for a lightweight, minimalistic feel, with unique aesthetics from Team 1TG
- 2 Shapes & 2 Colors - Rectangular shapes are ideal for large patch panels, circles are ideal for front chest placement, and the black/orange contrasting color highlights its tacti-cool style
- Tactical Gear Upgrade - Military patches are designed to be highly visible to convey clear messages and accentuate your gear through personalized arrangements on patch panels
- Please measure your patch panel before making a purchase!
- To clean your patches and gear with patch panels, close all the panels with hook patches, and/or put your gear in a mesh laundry bag, and use the gentle cycle with regular detergent. Air dry and avoid direct sunlight. To remove dirt, one can use a shallow brush or twizzlers to catch most of the debris. When clear of dirt, the patch and panel should stick again.
Materials: Nylon Fabric, 3M™ Light-reflective Fabric
Dimensions: Rectangles 2.3”*3.9”/6cm*10cm; Circles 2.9”*2.9”/7.5cm*7.5cm
OneTigris Hi-Vis Orange & Black canine Patch *1 ea