Size Guide :
|S (น้ำหนักระหว่าง 11-16kg)||รอบคอ : 36-51cm / รอบตัว : 51-69cm|
|M (น้ำหนักระหว่าง 16-22kg)||รอบคอ : 40-58cm / รอบตัว : 60-81cm|
|L (น้ำหนักระหว่าง 22-34kg)||รอบคอ : 45-63cm / รอบตัว : 68-91cm|
OneTigris GLADIATOR Support Harness
- 1000D Nylon construction of durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
- Loop surfaced webbing on both sides for strapping on MOLLE pouches
- Strength tested at330lb (260lb for size M) with a unique front chest strapped no-slide design
- Padded structure with breathable mesh lining for comfort even in the summer heat
- Front and rear leash clips for effective K9 control and no-pull training
- Fully adjustable fit with fleece strap covers to prevent causing skin irritation and discomfort
- 2 reinforced handles for lifting your dog to provide temporary weight support and mobility assistance
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points to ensure safe gear use
Note Suitable for senior or disabled dogs, dogs with leg injuries, arthritis, or hip dysplasia, and dogs in rehabilitation that require human assistance
Specifications Material: 1000D Nylon, UTX® Quick-Release Buckles Chest Strap Pull Strength: Size S 265lb/120kg, Size M 265lb/120kg, Size L 330lb/150kg Handle Pull Strength: 330lb/150kg D-ring Pull Strength: 330lb/150kg
Product Weight: Size S – 12.3oz/350g Size M – 13.9oz/395g Size L – 20.8oz/590g Color: Black Green
Package Includes OneTigris GLADIATOR Support Harness *1 OneTigris Red Logo Patch *1
A well-fitted harness or collar should allow enough room for you to fit your two fingers between the dog's body and the harness/collar. The dog harness should be 4 cm shorter than their back length.
Once you have the measurements, you can compare them with the size chart provided by the harness manufacturer. Always round up to the nearest size if your dog's measurements fall between two sizes, and adjust the harness according to the instructions provided to ensure a secure fit.
Remember, a correctly fitted harness should be snug but not too tight, and you should be able to fit two fingers between the harness and your dog's body at any point.
Caring for pet gear like harnesses, collars, leashes, and accessories made from durable materials such as nylon, Cordura, and Multicam fabric involves a few general guidelines to ensure they last longer and remain safe for your pet. Here's a basic care instruction outline for these items:
For Nylon Products (Harnesses, Collars, Leashes):
- Hand wash with mild detergent in warm water to remove dirt and odors.
- Use a soft brush to scrub away tough stains.
- Avoid bleach or other harsh chemicals that can degrade the material.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residues.
- Air dry by hanging or laying out flat away from direct sunlight, as UV rays can weaken the fibers over time.
- Do not use a high-heat setting on a dryer, as this can melt or warp the material.
- Inspect regularly for signs of wear and tear, especially around the buckles and adjustment points.
- Avoid excessive pulling or strain on buckles and attachment points.
- Store in a dry, cool place when not in use to prevent mildew or material degradation.
For Cordura and Multicam Fabric Items:
Cordura and Multicam fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Gently brush off any loose dirt or debris.
- Clean with a sponge or soft cloth dampened with water and, if necessary, a mild soap.
- For stubborn stains, use a soft-bristled brush to gently scrub.
- Avoid soaking these materials as it may affect the integrity of the fabric coatings.
- Air dry by laying the item flat or hanging it up.
- Do not expose to direct heat or sunlight for extended periods.
- Regularly inspect for damage to ensure the safety and comfort of your pet.
- Look for loose threads or abrasions that may need to be repaired.
- Avoid storing in damp or humid conditions to prevent mold or mildew.
For All Items:
- Wipe down any metal parts to prevent rust or corrosion.
- Ensure that buckles and clips function properly and are not damaged.
- Lubricate any moving parts if necessary to keep them working smoothly.
- Before each use, check for any signs of wear or damage.
- Replace the item if any part of it seems unreliable or unsafe for your pet.
- Dragging the gear on rough surfaces which can cause premature wear.
- Letting your pet chew on the gear, as this can cause damage that may lead to failure.
- If the material is torn or the stitching comes undone, consider having it professionally repaired to maintain its strength and functionality.
By following these care instructions, your pet's harnesses, collars, leashes, and accessories should remain in good condition, ensuring they are safe and comfortable for your pet to use.