FIRE WATCHER K9 HARNESS 2.0
Regular price 1,750.00 ฿
Why Choose OneTigris FIRE WATCHER 2.0? The FIRE WATCHER is a 1TG classic but it had its imperfections to begin with. The fit wasn’t as ideal as it should be and for some of the dogs it was like wearing a t-shirt after losing too much weight. We modified the structure and made some other improvements on hardware and stitchwork, thanks to the feedback from our fans and users, and now it’s ready to be reborn. Featuring a front chest piece that’s ergonomic and doesn’t hinder movement, rows of looped webbing for you to attach morale patches and MOLLE pouches, and a handy top grab handle with stainless steel D-rings to effectively control your dog. Show K9 power to the max with this awesome piece of kit. OneTigris FIRE WATCHER Dog Harness
- 1000D Nylon construction for durability and extra dirt/water/abrasion resistance
- Buckled-bellyband-design that’s easy to strap on and to remove after use
- MOLLE compatible for add-ons such as treat totes and poop bag holders
- Stainless steel leash attachment points at the front chest for effective canine control
- Top handle with a firm grip for maneuvering your pup away from trouble when needed
- Patch panels at the front, top and two sides for all your badass patches
- Reinforced stitching with quality UTX Duraflex® quick-release buckles for bracing your beast
- Unique X-bungee design for extra tactical style and keeping patches in place
- Soft and breathable mesh lining for extra comfort and good airflow
- Light, soft padded, holds up and easy to dries quickly, ideal for trainings and outings
- Upgraded structure after thorough testing to ensure a good fit and maximized comfort
- Always measure your dog before making a purchase!
- Adjust the straps for dogs with narrow neck/mid sections so they don’t easily slip out of the harness when pulling backwards.
- OneTigris harnesses are NOT designed to bear heavy weights and we advise against relying solely on the grab handles to carry your dog.
- When loading up pouches for a dog harness or pack, for most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point for loading up dog packs. This would be 5-6lb for a 50lb dog, or 2.5-3kg for a 25kg dog. Of course, the right amount depends on a number of factors, such as your dog's breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
- Take heed that it is against the law to misrepresent your pet as a service dog and violators are subject to prosecution.