COLOSSUS TACTICAL HARNESS
Why Choose OneTigris COLOSSUS Tactical Harness?
The COLOSSUS combines the classic strap-harness with a cape to offer both an ergonomic fit and highly functional tactical style. Its Y-shaped, padded chest piece with sturdy, adjustable nylon straps enables a no-slip snug fit for different dog breeds, builds and ages, not compromising mobility or breathability even in warm weather.
The superhero cape gives your pup extra style with its looped panels for morale patches or add-on pouches. The harness has 2 stainless steel D-rings for front chest and rear leash attachment options, ideal for no-pull training or long leashed walks and hikes. The vertical grab handle allows owners/trainers to help the pup in/out of cars, during training sessions, and to steer the pup away from trouble when needed. It’s a simple all-in-one design for everyday use, training sessions, and outdoor adventures.
OneTigris COLOSSUS Tactical Harness
| Comfort & Durability: Uses 1.5” wide, extra thick nylon straps that reduces chafing and is reinforced with strong stainless steel strap clips
| Strapped Vest Design: Combines the basic strap-harness with a tactical cape for mobility, breathability, easy donning/doffing, and options for adding morale patches or pouches
| No-Pull & No-Slip: Y-shaped front chest piece design with extra padding to prevent escape and slippage and doesn’t choke
| 5-Point-Adjustment-System: Fully adjustable to offer a snug fit for all medium to large breeds, builds and ages, with UTX-Duraflex® quick-release buckles
| 2 Leash Clip Options: Front chest D-ring for no-pull training and better traffic control, and vest rear D-ring for everyday walks, long exploration leashes, jogging, hiking, etc.
- Always measure your dog before making a purchase!
- OneTigris canine gear is scratch resistant, not scratch-proof or chew-proof.
- Adjust the straps for dogs with narrow neck/mid sections so they don’t easily slip out of the harness when pulling backwards.
- OneTigris harnesses are NOT designed to bear heavy weights and we advise against relying solely on the grab handle(s)to carry your dog.
- When loading up pouches for a dog harness or pack, for most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point load weights. This would be 5-6lb for a 50lb dog, or 2.5-3kg for a 25kg dog. Of course, the right amount depends on a number of factors, such as your dog's breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
- Take heed that it is against the law to misrepresent your pet as a service dog, SAR dog or other types of working dogs,and violators are subject to prosecution.
Materials: Nylon Webbing, UTX-Duraflex® Buckles, Stainless Steel D-rings
Size M - Neck Girth 16”-23”/40-58cm, Chest Girth 24”-32”/60cm-81cm, Back Length 11.5”/29cm, Chest Piece Length 11-12”/28-30cm, Patch Panels 7”*1”/18cm*2.5cm
Size L - Neck Girth 18”-25”/45cm-63cm, Chest Girth 27”-36”/68cm-91cm, Back Length 12.5”/32cm, Chest Piece Length 12-13.5”/30cm-34cm, Patch Panels 7.5”*1”/19cm*2.5cm
Size XL - Neck Girth 20-29”/51cm-74cm, Chest Girth 31”-40”/79cm-102cm, Back Length 14”/35cm, Chest Piece Length 12.5”-14.5”/32cm-37cm, Patch Panels 8”*1”/20cm*2.5cm
Weight: Size M 14.1oz/401g, Size L 14.8oz/420g, Size XL 1lb/456g
-Size M UTX-Duraflex® Buckle 121lb/55kg; Front Chest D-ring 264lb/120kg; Top D-ring 440lb/200kg
-Size L/XL UTX-Duraflex® Buckle 143lb/65kg; Front Chest D-ring 440lb/200kg; Top D-ring 440lb/200kg
OneTigris COLOSSUS Tactical Harness *1
OneTigris Red Logo Patch *1