Why Choose OneTigris The BOLT Dog Leash?
Long and short leashes offer very different dog walking experiences. While long ones give the dog more freedom to explore and make friends, short leashes offer more control for the owner/walker/trainer, and are ideal for dogs that like to pull on lead, or are less predictable around people and other dogs.
This 1ft leash is designed to teach your pup to heel, keeping him/her at your side instead of in front of or behind you. This function comes in handy when you’re in crowded areas or on the sidewalk when there are others, and can be integral to leash training in the long run.
The 1” wide nylon strap uses light reflective threading for heightened safety in low light conditions and during nighttime walks, and its zinc alloy metal clip is strength tested for use for medium to large dogs.
OneTigris The BOLT Dog Leash
- STRENGTH & SAFETY - Extra thick 1” wide nylon strap that’s strong and doesn’t easily stain, with light reflective threading for nighttime walks
- TRAIN TO HEEL - 1ft in length with a padded grab handle for training to heel, to not pull, and to offer better canine control if your dog suddenly lunges forward
- 1TG METAL CLIP - Specially designed “tigris jaw metal clip”, 771lb/350kg strength tested zinc alloy construction with a black matte finish, ideal for use for medium to large dogs
- NO-PULL CANINE LEAD - Ideal for use in crowded places, social distancing scenarios, no-pull training sessions, and everyday use for less predictable dogs such as those that snap at other people/pets
- 360° SWIVEL CLIP - No-tangle design that offers better control and reduces strain on your hand or arm
1. Please take measurements before placing an order!
2. Keep gear out of reach of your dog when not in use. OneTigris canine gear is scratch-resistant, not scratch-proof or chew-proof.
- Materials: Nylon Webbing, Zinc Alloy Leash Clip
- Leash Length: 1ft/30cm
- Leash Width: 1”/2.5cm
- Leash Weight: 3.5oz/100g
- Metal Clip Pull Strength: 771lb/350kg
OneTigris Dog Leash *1
A well-fitted harness or collar should allow enough room for you to fit your two fingers between the dog's body and the harness/collar. The dog harness should be 4 cm shorter than their back length.
Once you have the measurements, you can compare them with the size chart provided by the harness manufacturer. Always round up to the nearest size if your dog's measurements fall between two sizes, and adjust the harness according to the instructions provided to ensure a secure fit.
Remember, a correctly fitted harness should be snug but not too tight, and you should be able to fit two fingers between the harness and your dog's body at any point.
Caring for pet gear like harnesses, collars, leashes, and accessories made from durable materials such as nylon, Cordura, and Multicam fabric involves a few general guidelines to ensure they last longer and remain safe for your pet. Here's a basic care instruction outline for these items:
For Nylon Products (Harnesses, Collars, Leashes):
- Hand wash with mild detergent in warm water to remove dirt and odors.
- Use a soft brush to scrub away tough stains.
- Avoid bleach or other harsh chemicals that can degrade the material.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residues.
- Air dry by hanging or laying out flat away from direct sunlight, as UV rays can weaken the fibers over time.
- Do not use a high-heat setting on a dryer, as this can melt or warp the material.
- Inspect regularly for signs of wear and tear, especially around the buckles and adjustment points.
- Avoid excessive pulling or strain on buckles and attachment points.
- Store in a dry, cool place when not in use to prevent mildew or material degradation.
For Cordura and Multicam Fabric Items:
Cordura and Multicam fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Gently brush off any loose dirt or debris.
- Clean with a sponge or soft cloth dampened with water and, if necessary, a mild soap.
- For stubborn stains, use a soft-bristled brush to gently scrub.
- Avoid soaking these materials as it may affect the integrity of the fabric coatings.
- Air dry by laying the item flat or hanging it up.
- Do not expose to direct heat or sunlight for extended periods.
- Regularly inspect for damage to ensure the safety and comfort of your pet.
- Look for loose threads or abrasions that may need to be repaired.
- Avoid storing in damp or humid conditions to prevent mold or mildew.
For All Items:
- Wipe down any metal parts to prevent rust or corrosion.
- Ensure that buckles and clips function properly and are not damaged.
- Lubricate any moving parts if necessary to keep them working smoothly.
- Before each use, check for any signs of wear or damage.
- Replace the item if any part of it seems unreliable or unsafe for your pet.
- Dragging the gear on rough surfaces which can cause premature wear.
- Letting your pet chew on the gear, as this can cause damage that may lead to failure.
- If the material is torn or the stitching comes undone, consider having it professionally repaired to maintain its strength and functionality.
By following these care instructions, your pet's harnesses, collars, leashes, and accessories should remain in good condition, ensuring they are safe and comfortable for your pet to use.