WagWellies® Single Time to WAG with WagWellie® Single! This single-sized version of our WagWellies® is just what you need to fit every pup's needs. Not only will you be reducing waste by recycling our returns, but you'll be solving sizing dilemmas with ease. Sounds like a PAWSitively perfect solution! All singles have been inspected and come with the same wagwear guarantee.
A new size, XXSH, has been added to accommodate sizes between the XXS and XS. The dimension is 1.75" in length.
*Getting a dog used to wearing boots is a process. It is very normal to see an amusing high-step in the beginning. This is because they can’t feel the floor and it throws off their coordination, they need time to re-coordinate themselves. It may even take getting them outside and on with the walk before they start to realize that they can in fact walk & run as usual.
The WagWellies® should fit snug, they can even need a little squeeze to get on. Although it might be a stretch to get through the opening-the paw spreads out in the cavity of the boot.
Less movement means more comfortable for your dog. It will feel more natural and there will not be any excess weight on the paws. Position strap under wagwear label to keep front flap from moving.
Getting a dog used to wearing boots is a process. It is very normal to see an amusing high-step in the beginning. This is because they can’t feel the floor and it throws off their coordination, they need time to re-coordinate themselves. It may even take getting them outside and on with the walk before they start to realize that they can in fact walk & run as usual. Learn more!
1. Preparation: Before cleaning, remove any excess dirt or debris from the boots.
2. Soaking: Submerge the boots in a mixture of warm water and mild dish soap. Allow them to soak for 15 minutes to loosen up any dirt or stains.
3. Scrubbing: Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to gently scrub off any tough stains. Ensure you reach all the crevices and areas of the boot.
4. Tough Stains: If you notice persistent stains after scrubbing, apply a small amount of toothpaste or make a paste using baking soda and water. Spread this mixture over the stain, and let it sit for 5 minutes. Afterward, scrub with the toothbrush.
5. Rinse: After treating and scrubbing, rinse the boots thoroughly in clean water to remove any soap residue or cleaning agents.
6. Drying Options:
a. Air Drying: Allow the boots to air dry in a well-ventilated area. Avoid placing them under direct sunlight as it may fade the color and weaken the material over time.
b. Quick Drying: If you're short on time or need the boots to be dry sooner, you can gently wipe them down with a clean, soft cloth. Make sure to squeeze out any excess water from the boots first, then pat them dry with the cloth.
7. Maintenance: Periodically, it's a good practice to wipe the boots with a clean, soft cloth to remove any dust or minor stains. This will help maintain the boots' appearance and longevity.
Remember, proper care will not only keep the boots looking new but also extend their life.